Ohio Babies

Any SAHD's out there?

KelsnEmKelsnEm member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I'm writing this on behalf of my husband, a SAHD.  I know there are always mom groups getting started, but are there any for Dad's?  Or, where can I look for him? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any SAHD's out there?

• Or, could I say...can he join a mom group?  He just really needs something to do during the day with our dh.  she's 6 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know any personally, but have heard of a few. I know there are a couple ladies who husband's stay at home on the spinoff board. You might want to ask there: https://s11.zetaboards.com/CBusNesties/index/
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, when I was on maternity leave, I remember seeing some at the zoo. It's chilly now, but maybe at the mall play area or something...maybe he can meet some around town by going to likely places.
  • My DH and I work opposite days/shifts so that we don't have to take the kids to daycare, although he does work a full time job on the weekends, so he is kinda sorta a SAHD because he is the sole provider for our girls 3 days/week while I am at work. He was just talking to me about a dad's group because most of his friends from college are still single or the married ones don't have kids. I have yet to come across a dad's group.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"