South Florida Babies
Options

Photographer Boca/Delray Area

I want to get my girls pictures done on the beach for the Christmas card.  I know photographers are getting booked up.  Any recommendations.  I know most sitting fees are around 250 but I was getting astronomical prices with how much I have to spend on photos....800-1000.  Am I naive?  or is this how much everyone has to spend?
DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)

Re: Photographer Boca/Delray Area

• Options
    Try yaporiginals.com; I think they are well worth every penny, and I am pretty sure you do not have to spend 800 - 1000 on photos!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options

YapOriginals is great!

That cost you quoted- was that the price of the photos shoot AND the prints and cards?  I'm pretty sure the Yaps come out to about $600-800 when you include everything together (It's $300 for the photo session, then add the cost of either prints, christmas cards or both, so depending on what you order!) 

Good luck finding a photographer!  I know it's rough when you're strapped for cash- we haven't had professional pics done in awhile... our Christmas cards this year will be done with my good ol' point and shoot and, you know what?  A year later and no one remembers the Christmas cards we sent out last year or that I spent a fortune on pictures and cards from tinyprints :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vincent (he goes by Vinny) of www.TheLXA.com He is WONDERFUL! I believe he charges $200-250 which includes high res photos. 
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options

imageGenaAndJosh:
    Try yaporiginals.com; I think they are well worth every penny, and I am pretty sure you do not have to spend 800 - 1000 on photos!

this 

image image

• Options
    **Post edited by moderator to remove spam.**
  • Options

Hi I'm a newborn/family/child photographer and a mom of 2 in Boca Raton.

You can see my work at:

https://notsousual.com/ and my facebook fan page Notsousual photography.  Feel free to friend request me if you'd like to get to know me first!  Right now I have a few dates open still and my prices are on my site $250 total. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"