Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. how many Thanksgiving dinners are you attending this year?  Are you the host or guest?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1. still getting over being sick/cold

2. Highlight- spending time with DH.  Lowlight- we put up our outdoor Christmas lights, but we kept having one problem after another.  We bought some new lights, so I think it's all good now.  (We aren't turning them on until after Thanksgiving, but wanted to get them up.)

3. I'm looking forward to spending time with DH since he took off 3 days M-W and already has off Thurs & Friday.  I'm also looking forward to making and eating pumpkin cheesecake which I'm taking to Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday.

4. Just 1 this year. Dh and I are going to Springfield, IL to my family's Thanksgiving on Thursday.  It's a my sister's house this year.  My family always divies up the foods so the host doesn't have to make everything.  I'm bringing pumpkin cheesecake, since last time I brought it, it was a huge hit.  Originally, I thought Dh's parent's were going to have Thanksgiving dinner on Friday, but they are having their's Thursday as well.  DH and I are still going to visit them on Friday, but DH said we'd probably just go out to eat.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/almost-famous-pumpkin-cheesecake-recipe2/index.html

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. 19 days pp.  I exercised yesterday for the first time in 11 weeks and it felt great!  Although I'm sore today.  Excited to get back into shape.

2. high: Owen and Olivia are doing well, and we had several family and friends visit this weekend.  Finally got to meet baby Jack (SweetTea's baby) and he sure is a cutie!!  low: The stress of the NICU.

3. Thanksgiving and a short work week for DH.

4. Going to my mom's house Thanksgiving night, and having my dad over the day after Thanksgiving.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Feeling good, just exhausted! Definitely need a vacation after the vacation. Taking two small children for a week in Florida is NOT relaxing! On a baby-related note, I am super proud that I have now made it through 9 months of breastfeeding. I did not miss my pump last week, however. Making it to a year would be great, but not sure if that will happen.

2. Highlight: Well, we went to Disney, sw my childhood best friend for the first time in 3 years and introduced her to the kids, and made it home safely - all major highlights!

Lowlight: None. I'd say the end of the vacation, but honestly I'm ready to be home and back to "normal" life.

3. I have several important meeting set up both career- and life-wise which should help me get a clearer picture of my future.

4. Two, and we are guests at both. I would have no idea how to cook a turkey!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageraches:

1. 19 days pp.  I exercised yesterday for the first time in 11 weeks and it felt great!  Although I'm sore today.  Excited to get back into shape.

2. high: Owen and Olivia are doing well, and we had several family and friends visit this weekend.  Finally got to meet baby Jack (SweetTea's baby) and he sure is a cutie!!  low: The stress of the NICU.

3. Thanksgiving and a short work week for DH.

4. Going to my mom's house Thanksgiving night, and having my dad over the day after Thanksgiving.

I'm so very glad to hear that Olivia and Owen and doing well!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1.  I'm feeling a little bad today.  I had my first OB checkup on Friday and he had to do a pap.  He warned me I would, but now I'm cramping and having some light spotting and it's got me a little freaked out, despite the fact that the doctor prewarned me and I know it's normal.  Just going to try to take it very easy for a few days. 

2. Highlight of the weekend was just hanging out with my hubby.  Plus Naptown Rollergirls kicked some major tail over the weekend, which is always awesome.  :)  Lowlight is how I'm feeling and being a little bit anxious. 

3.  This week we tell DH's and my parents about the LO on the way!  I'm very excited to tell his parents and very nervous about telling mine.  My mother has some personality disorders which make things difficult and stressful. 

4.  Just 1, in Cleveland.  My aunt is hosting. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? good, just huge! almost done and cant wait to meet lucy!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? highlight-had a fun and relaxing weekend!  lowlight- none

3. what are you looking forward to this week? thanksgiving and seeing all my family!!!  also, putting Christmas stuff up!

4. how many Thanksgiving dinners are you attending this year?  Are you the host or guest? just one and we are traveling about 2 1/2 hours south

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? fabulous!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-Cleaned the entire house top to bottom! Reorganized, cleaned baseboards! Love a totally clean house and right before the holidays too! Lowlight- Didn't get to watch that much football bacause of cleaning but the Steelers and Colts both had byes.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? A short work week

4. how many Thanksgiving dinners are you attending this year?  Are you the host or guest? I will be attending just one with the in laws this year

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? 14w 6d, Feeling a bit better today

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Took DD to her first football game. Lowlight- puking in the car twice on the way to the game

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Thanksgiving! 

4. how many Thanksgiving dinners are you attending this year?  Are you the host or guest? just one at the in-laws.  We would like to host next year but that means that everyone would have to travel to come to us and I doubt that would happen. 

• Options

1. how are you feeling?
    Almost 7 weeks pp and feeling great!  I love being back in Indiana!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

Highlight - all of it!  I got to meet Owen and Olivia (they are adorable as I expected!!) and see Raches and her DH.  I had a wonderful time with my friends when they visited me in CO, and even my flight home with Jack yesterday went really well.  My girlfriends cleaned my house when they were out visiting and helped take care of Jack.  It was so sweet of them and a nice break for me.

Low - nothing.

3. what are you looking forward to this week?
    All of my family from IL is coming here for Thanksgiving, and they'll start to trickle in on Wednesday night.  I can't wait!

4. how many Thanksgiving dinners are you attending this year?  Are you the host or guest?
    Just one, and I'm a guest.  My mom is super busy this week with work and meetings in the evening, so I'm going to do my best to juggle Jack during the day and help her prepare all the Thanksgiving goodies. 

• Options

1. how are you feeling? GREAT!!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? I think this goes without saying....

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Black Friday shopping!! & stuffing my face on Thursday :)

4. how many Thanksgiving dinners are you attending this year?  Are you the host or guest? DH's family who normally does Thanksgiving decided to forgo it this year since everyone was together for a wedding this past weekend. I'll go to my parent's for dinner during the day Thursday, and have dinner at the firehouse with everyone since DH is on shift.

• Options

1.  Nauseous.  I couldn't even eat the meat in the soup I cooked tonight, so just veggies and barley for me.  :(

2.  Highlight:  Getting the Christmas shopping finished for DH's family.  Lowlight:  Feeling super sick on Sunday.

3.  I am looking forward to my u/s on Wednesday morning.  And to cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving.

4.  We are having two dinners.  We're taking my grandma to Cracker Barrel on Thanksgiving b/c she's a widow and doesn't cook and we didn't want her to be by herself.  On Friday, we'll cook our own Thanksgiving dinner at home.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"