Detroit Babies
Options

traverse city ladies....a question

dh & i are going to a few wineries this weekend (this was planned b4 we discovered i was pg) & I just want to be extra, extra safe. 

if for any reason we need to utilize the services of a hospital/emergency room - where in TC should we go?

TIA!  I just wanna have the info w/ us - GOD FORBID that we need it - just want to be prepared.

Thanks again!

Re: traverse city ladies....a question

• Options
    I don't have any advice about your question, but my DH and I took a trip to Traverse City when I was about 10 weeks pregnant.  We had it planned long before I knew I was pregnant.  We went on the wine tours, and I had a few sips of the wine, which was fine by the way.   I believe I saw on the main road up there a 24 hour clinic.   And you should be fine, you are way too early in your pregnancy for anything major to occur.  Have fun! 
  • Options
    I know this is late, so it might not help you but maybe someone else Smile Munson Medical center is the only hospital in TC. I have heard great things about them, they have a NICU, etc (not all hospitals up north have one). Hope you had a great time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"