Colorado Babies

Croup for the 3rd time

my son jerin has had croup three times now and hes not even two yet what is with this maddness will it ever stop

Re: Croup for the 3rd time

• As long as he's exposed to other kids, it won't stop. I know they sound awful; my four month old is getting over his first time croup. One of my clients who is a nurse said not to worry. The more they are exposed and we do the best we can to ease their symptoms, the better. She said she sees babies/ children who were never exposed much to germs and they have a tough tough time when they are older. Hang in there! Do your Vicksburg vapor rub, cold mist humidifier, and elevate at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"