Detroit Babies

Gymboree like classes?

I am trying to find a place to take my dd to play! I have checked into Gymboree classes and while they look perfect the price kills me! I would only take her during the weekend since I work full time.   I have tried to do some google searches for other play gyms for toddlers but I have having zero luck. I live in the Madison Heights area and have checked into the city and they do not offer any classes. Does anyone have any secret places they know about?

Thanks!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Gymboree like classes?

• So funny, but I was just looking into this as well now that it is getting cold! 

I am not sure how old your baby/toddler is but the Troy recreation has some classes for children at VERY reasonable prices (my LO is too young).  I'm sure that you know that the Gymboree "drop-in" rate is like $10 or $15 for open play, but they don't offer anything in the form of actual classes at a reasonable price.

If you find anything else, please share because there are other moms interested (like me!)

• Look into the local gymnastics place ( I live downnriver and use Mills Gymnastics).  I take my 2 yr old to a 30 minute class there and he likes it.  I bought a groupon deal so I don't know what the regular rate is.  Also the YMCA has classes.  You don't have to be a member to sign up for a class.  It may cost an extra $5 for non-member.  Financial assistance is also available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"