Maryland Babies

HoCo Preschools

We're starting our search and compiling a short list of schools to visit.  Any recommendations as to ones we should definitely check out?  We're obviously checking out Bet Yeladim and a couple of nearby Montessoris but from there the list sort of blows up.... 

ETA: We're thinking of starting him at 2 or 2 1/2, at most a few hours a day, a few days a week.

lovelylittleworld
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d

Re: HoCo Preschools

• I would recommend Wilde Lake Children's Nursery.  It is a Co-op so someone from your family would need to fulfill time there helping but I think that is a positive.  The teachers are great!
  • imageyoggaub:
    I would recommend Wilde Lake Children's Nursery.  It is a Co-op so someone from your family would need to fulfill time there helping but I think that is a positive.  The teachers are great!
    lovelylittleworld
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • We have been pretty happy at Columbia Academy. The admin annoys me sometimes, but the teachers are awesome. There's a location in Maple Lawn and another in Kings Contrivance. They have lots of 1/2 day, academic day, full day combos for tuition.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I've heard good things about Bet Yeladim - we belong to the same congregation as one of the teachers/admin people. We'll probably send DD to Columbia Academy (in Kendall Ridge) for pre-school because we already go there for daycare.

Bet Yeladim does have a lot of days off for Jewish holidays, but if you have backup care, it should not be a problem.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"