Military Families
Options

I hope that you'll have me

Hi everyone,

I'm due in June 2012 with my first. I'm new to the boards in general. I never got into it from the knot or the nest, but since I don't have anyone to really relate to with being pregnant that knows yet (still early enough on that a lot of freinds don't know yet) I've found the June 2012 birth month board to be a great way to talk about pregnancy stuff.

DH and I (and baby on the way) are not currently a military family.  However, I am a civilian for the Army and DH got out of the Army in Dec 2009 to use his GI bill.  He was enlisted and the plan is to go back in as an officer once he gets his degree. (We couldn't do OCS or any other options for a variety of reasons) Anyway, I'm not in the exact same boat as most of you but I've been through the 15 month deployment while DH was in Iraq, DH and I actually met in HI (I worked at Shafter as a civilian and he was in 25th ID at Schofield) and since I work for the Army still (even though DH is out) it's sort of now in my blood. I think I have a lot to bring to the board and I'm sure there is a lot I can learn from you - and who knows maybe one of us will cross paths one day in our military community!!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I hope that you'll have me

• Options
    Hi and welcome!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    TTC our first Navy baby! Me:27 DH:30, together since 8/2003, Married on 7/2006
    9/26/10 stopped BCP and started TTC.
    9/2011 referred to RE. All blood work normal and DH's SA=normal results
    11/2011 HSG=both tubes clear
    One natural (monitored) cycle of Clomid, 50mg 2/2012= BFN
    Getting ready for first IUI, 3/2012 received orders to Japan! (postponed IUI)
    5/2012 Moved to Japan, fought Tricare for months over referral (no fertility treatment on our military base) for Japanese RE out in town!
    8/2012 Started seeing new RE
    9/2012, post coital test= hostile cervical fluid, (finally) moving on with first IUI!
    9/29/2012 IUI #1+trigger= BFN
    10/27/2012 IUI #2+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    11/28/2012 IUI #3+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    12/28/2012 IUI#4+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger=BFN
    2/1/2013 IUI#5+injectables+trigger=BFN
    3/2013 IUI#6+injectables+trigger=???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy. June babies are the best!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagearmywifey0609:
    Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy. June babies are the best!

Thanks! My birthday is also in June so I'm super excited about having a June Bug :)

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"