Minnesota Babies

Best place for Santa pics in Twin Cities?

Hi all! I'm a FTM, and wondering where is the best place to take our LO to get her first Santa pics? I know there are plenty of places that do them, but just wanted to know about places that people really liked/recommended?

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite

Re: Best place for Santa pics in Twin Cities?

• We are going to Professor Bellows at MOA, I have tons of friends who used him and love it.  We didn't get to go last year, our appointment was the day of the huge snowstorm. 
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • I second MOA. He is an AWESOME Santa, and knows what he is doing so you don't get all screaming pictures. You do have to make an appointment.
    "imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • I know that it's kind of the ghetto mall, but I really like the Santa at Northtown.  We took DD there last year and he was fantastic.  She was very hesitant and he just went with it.  We ended up getting a couple of super cute pictures of them checking each other out.  I was just there last weekend and it's the same guy.  We'll be taking DD there this weekend.
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry, "When Harry Met Sally" Planning Bio
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We really like the Santa at the Rosedale mall--he has been around forever and we got great pictures last year!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    We are going to Professor Bellows at MOA, I have tons of friends who used him and love it.  We didn't get to go last year, our appointment was the day of the huge snowstorm. 

Any chance you know how much he costs???

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageBSSnCEB:

imagembgreenwalt:
    We are going to Professor Bellows at MOA, I have tons of friends who used him and love it.  We didn't get to go last year, our appointment was the day of the huge snowstorm. 

I don't know.  I do know that you can take your own pictures as long as you buy one print.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • We LOVE taking the kids downtown Minneapolis to the 8th floor display at Macy's and then to see Santa.  The nice thing there is that they have several Santas, but only one line and then several doors behind the curtain so that the kids don't see where other kids are going or catch on to all the Santas and it makes the line go SO FAST.

We always just get the smallest package which is one 5x7 and it's been around 10 dollars in the past...so probably 12 this year?

It's more of a process because it's downtown, but it's so worth it and kills a lot of time to see the 8th floor display/mechanical story....it's been a tradition in our family that we look forward to every year

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    imageBSSnCEB:

imagembgreenwalt:

I don't know.  I do know that you can take your own pictures as long as you buy one print.

A fellow nestie/friend recently went to Professor Bellows, I believe she said it was $15.75 or $15.95 and her pictures were adorable! We made our reservations for a couple weeks from now, a lot of the times/days we wanted were booked!

image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• I think we're going to Macy's downtown so that my husband can go with us, and because I've never seen the display.

We went to Ridgedale last year when he was still a tiny nugget and it was great. There was no line and the Ridgedale Santa is kind of a "Minnesota" Santa. It's different.

26|365: With Santa!
  • imagembgreenwalt:

there are a couple santas at MOA, but we used Professor Bellows yesterday and it went great.  he is obviously very experienced with kids, and knew the best ways to get pictures.  call for an appt! it is a bit expensive but you can take pics as well and then you just have to buy at least a $16 pic.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know some of you may think Hudson, WI is far away. But there is a great Santa (who has been doing it for 26 years) at the Kelley Art Gallery - downtown Hudson on main street. Its free and you can take your own pictures with your camera. He will be there this Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th from 1-5 pm. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"