Indiana Babies
Options

Whitney

Some questions for you...

How are things with Marley?

Sorry to hear vacation wasn't relaxing. Did you at least get a tan? What did Jocelyn think of Disney?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whitney

• Options

Marley is about the same  :/ Still happy and loving life, but still having daily accidents. We are living with things the way they are for now. Luckily Chris is understanding (Marley was my dog before we got married) and we are on the same page.

Vacation definitely wasn't relaxing but we did have a blast! Disney went so much better than I expected. Jocelyn LOVED it and got over her fear of the characters. She had a ball getting their autographs and having her picture taken with them. She also loved all of the rides. Luckily her 2-year-old tantruming mostly went away while we were there. Connor did suprisingly well too. All and all we felt like it was a super successful vacation. So many great memories! Thanks for asking :)

ETA: Not much of a tan since we tried to keep the kids out of the sun for the most part and they only lasted at the pool/beach for short periods, but maybe a hint of color on my cheeks. The weather was beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"