Missouri Babies

Thoughts on delivering at North KC hospital...

Hello,

I'm new to all of this. With an intense IVF session this summer, I'm blessed to be 9 weeks today! I know it's still early, however I have a peace about this from God that's amazing. With that being said, I'm looking at doctors/hospitals and their reputations. What are your thoughts on NKC hospital? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thoughts on delivering at North KC hospital...

• I had a very good experience there.  They just remodeled their OB rooms so they are very nice and very spacious.  I thought the nurses were fantastic as well.  I go to Heartland Women's Health Care - Dr. White is my primary OB and I would highly recommend her, but I have liked all of the doctors in that practice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had my Daughter there in 08' and had an excellent experience, I had Dr. Shwartz and they were all amazing...Good luck and Congrats.
  • Loading the player...
  • No experience there as I delivered in OP, but congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats!  I delivered there last June and also had a great experience.  As noted by another, they did just re-do their maternity floor and it's very nice!  Highly recommend.  =) 
  • I delivered DD in October 09 and I had a good experience. The delivery rooms are nice and spacious.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"