Indiana Babies
Options

Childcare - Zville, NW Indy area

Could anyone recommend a childcare provider (either in-home or daycare) in the Zionsville or NW Indy area?  We had actually lined up an in-home care provider about a month and a half ago but that fell through last week.  I think we'd prefer in-home care if we can find someone. 

We do have appointments next week to tour Small Blessings, Learning Time Preschool (NW location), and Noah's Ark @ Zionsville Presbyterian.  Thoughts on any of those?  

Re: Childcare - Zville, NW Indy area

• Options
    We took our son to Small Blessings from the time that he was 12 weeks until we moved to Chicago when he was 15 months - it was a good experience.  Two of my good friends also take their children there and are overall very happy.  No childcare situation is going to be perfect, because it isn't you, but I always felt like the teachers at SB cared about my little guy and I think that their curriculum is pretty good.
  • Options
    A couple of friends really like small blessings.  Another friend goes to from dawn to dusk on Michigan Road.  She loves it there, and preferred it to small blessings.  She said there is very little turnover there and I think it was a little cheaper than SB too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My cousin uses the MDO at Zionsville United Methodist and loves it.  I've been looking into it for DD as well.  I know they have daycare options, too.
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I know a SAHM who lives in the NW area who's looking to babysit during the weekdays.  She has a masters degree (in education i think).  I know her through a mom's group and know that she had posted on Craig's List to try and find a little one to take care of. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"