New to The Bump
Options

Why isn't there a Sleep Training board?

Just curious...I've been wondering this for a while. So many topics about it in all the Baby stage boards, I would think a separate board where people can share tips and tricks would be helpful!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Why isn't there a Sleep Training board?

• Options

1. Different techniques work for different kids

2. A lot of people don't train their kids to sleep

3. There are a ton of low-usage boards already

4. No one's asked for it

You can always e-mail community at thebump dot com and ask for one.

• Options
    I agree that different techniques work for different kids, which is why I think a board would help parents share tips, as opposed to a bunch of similar posts asking for help in each Baby board. I see the sleep posts in 0-3 due to the typical sleep deprivation stage, then new posts in 3-6 as they hit the 4 month wakeful, then new posts in 6-9 as people who were patient before start doing actual sleep training, then in 9-12 when the kids become more defiant, and in the Toddlers when the co-sleepers start transitioning out of the family bed. Sleep posts are seriously like 30% of the posts on these boards, so I think there would be interest. It would be nice to have them all in one place so people who are going through issues can just go there. Babycenter has a board dedicated to this that is one of the most active boards they have, I like TheBump better so I was hoping we would get one too. :) I will write to the email address, thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"