Cincinnati Babies
Options

3D ultrasound Rec's

I'm thinking about giving my self an early birthday present. I'm due Feb 28th, my b-day is Feb 12th so I thinking about have the ultrasound done in January. Do anyone have any good rec's? If so how much did they cost? Was the staff friendly? When should i call to schedule (If they are busy)?  TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 3D ultrasound Rec's

• Options
    We've never done the 3D ultrasounds but I've heard nothing but good reviews about Becoming Mom. I think they even have some ultrasound and massage packages which might be nice if you are treating yourself as a birthday present :-) I have heard that it is best to get 3D u/s done between 27-32 weeks because the baby has just enough room to get some good pics-- just something else to consider! have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I *think* Becoming Mom is the only place that does them now (unless your doctor's office offers it).  I had both of mine done at Mirror Imaging but they have closed.  I think their lowest package is around 150.00.  I agree with PP, go between 27-32 weeks for the best images :0)  Good luck, we loved having ours done. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Associates in OB/GYN have a 3D machine - they used to offer new patients (you could go there just for that) a deal in the Reach Magazine.
  • Options
    We used Becoming Mom with each of our children. We had a great experience each time!
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Options

imagejohnandkristin:
    We used Becoming Mom with each of our children. We had a great experience each time!

Yes You can also get a coupon for Becoming Mom when you register at Buy Buy Baby.  I used that coupon towards the ultrasound, and you earned "storkredit" from the ultrasound that I used towards a couples massage!  Cheaper than buying the package.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, Ill look in to both places, it looks like Becoming mom is the only place in cincy that offer it.....
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I know my doctor's office offers it www.thebowencenter.com, but I'm not sure if it's for patients only.
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options
    LOVED them so much (Becoming Mom) for my first one that I had a second one scheduled for a surprise for daddy on his birthday which was Feb 25th. I had a couples massage & 3d one scheduled that weekend when I was 32 weeks pregnant. Little did we know that Nolan had his own "idea" of what 3d was going to be. My point is that they are also very accommodating & nice when you need to cancel as well :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"