Maine Babies
Options

s/o Poll about the 'next' baby...

1.  When did you start ovulating/getting a period after you gave birth (if you can answer this)?

2.  Are you planning on using birth control?  If so, what kind?

3.  If you are planning on any more kids, when will you start TTC again?

4.  How old are you and DH?

Re: s/o Poll about the 'next' baby...

• Options

1.  N/A - I'm still spotting from giving birth

2.  No - other than the pull & pray method and 'observation' charting - meaning I will watch for EWCM and not have sex those days

3.  I think I'd like to start TTC in July - September 2009

4.  I'm 28, DH is 35 - DH would like to start for #2 next week - I think he's feeling a bit of pressure to get all his kids in before he's "old"

• Options

1.  When did you start ovulating/getting a period after you gave birth (if you can answer this)?  With DS after I quit bf'ing, at 4 months pp.  My period came just a few weeks after quitting.

2.  Are you planning on using birth control?  If so, what kind?  We used condoms after him, we don't think we want any more kids so after she's done nursing, we're going to have to chose something besides condoms...

3.  If you are planning on any more kids, when will you start TTC again?  n/a

4.  How old are you and DH?  24 and almost 26

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  When did you start ovulating/getting a period after you gave birth (if you can answer this)?  I got AF 5 weeks after having Joey and 6 weeks after having Allie.

2.  Are you planning on using birth control?  If so, what kind?  I went back on birth control pills after Joey.  I have a Mirena IUD now.

3.  If you are planning on any more kids, when will you start TTC again?  We aren't planning on having any more kids.

4.  How old are you and DH? OLD!  I'm 39 and DH is 43.

• Options

1. I think my bleeding finally stopped TODAY! :)

2. I'm planning on getting an IUD but am waiting on my insurance company. We are using the "pull & pray" method for now but just a few hours ago DH FORGOT to pull out!!

3. Maybe in a year or so

4. I'm 32, he'll be 31 in a few weeks?

• Options

1. Nothing yet

2. Not really, I am ebf so that is something although we know not nearly 100%

3. Yes, ideal is anytime after she is 6months, if it happens before then not a big deal but I know it is better to space them out a bit more.  We want 3-5 kids and the first ones spaced close together

4. We are both 29

Janine image image image
  • Options
    1.  Got my first pp period at 7 weeks.

2.  I'm back on the pill.

3.  We'll probably start trying again around DD's 1st birthday.

4.  I'm 27 and DH is 28.
  • Options

1. n/a I haven't gotten my 1st pp period yet

2. No. We're going to take things as they come. If I get pg, then so be it. We all know how long it can take to have a healthy pg & I'm not getting any younger.

3. See above.

4. I'm 31 and he's 35. ?

• Options

1. I got a period 6 weeks or so after birth (c/s) because I started the pill. I've already gone off the pill, though, decided against all the hormones again.

2. No BC for us, except avoiding my 'fertile time', and we'll do pull and pray. So far, though, it's just been abstinence since we haven't had pp sex yet.

3. When Aidan is 1.

4. I'm 30, DH is 39.

Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12
  • Options

1.  I had to wean DS at 6 months b/c of allergies.  AF returned about 6 weeks later.

2.  We're using condoms/NFP for now

3.  Late summer next year we will TTC #3

4.  DH is 30, I will be 31 next week

DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options

1. still waiting

2. NFP

3. we re kinda starting now... not TTC but not TTA either just seeing what happens

4. both 26

• Options

1.  Not yet

2.  Yes.  We'll use condoms until I stop BF, then I'll probably use the NuvaRing again.

3.  Not until Willem is around 2, maybe older, if we decide to have another.

4.  I am 31 and Mr. L is 32.

• Options

1.  When did you start ovulating/getting a period after you gave birth (if you can answer this)? About 2 weeks after I stopped EPing, not sure about Oing

2.  Are you planning on using birth control?  If so, what kind? I am going to look into the IUD

3.  If you are planning on any more kids, when will you start TTC again? at least one more, will TTC in a few years

4.  How old are you and DH? We are both 27

• Options

1. I'm still pumping, but I got my first AF this past Tuesday.  Just starting temping again this cycle so I'm not sure about O'ing.

2. We're just being very, very careful until we TTC again.

3. We are planning on starting in January.

4. I am 27 and DH is 42.  

• Options

1.  When did you start ovulating/getting a period after you gave birth (if you can answer this)? Still waiting on period. I still BF about 4-5 times a day.

2.  Are you planning on using birth control?  If so, what kind? I'm using the mini-pill.

3.  If you are planning on any more kids, when will you start TTC again? I'm ready now! But we will wait until next summer.

4.  How old are you and DH? I'm 31, he's 29.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"