Maryland Babies

WTF Dunkin Donuts

Dear Dunkin Donuts-

I waited 10 minutes in your long line, ordered my food, waited to get it and was only told when I was ready to leave that you guys were out of hash browns.  The hash browns were the whole reason I stopped for breakfast in the first place.

Thanks for the offer of a free munchkin instead but it is NOT the same.

:pout:

Sincerely,

Pregnant Lady

PS- the Mint Hot Chocolate was Yummy and almost made up for the lack of hash browns, almost....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: WTF Dunkin Donuts

• They offered you *one* munchkin?? That's like offering you 1 M&M. I dunno I feel like you can't just have 1 munchkin. Lame.

Mint hot chocolate sounds really good...I don't think I've ever had that.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Agreed. One munchkin is just a tease. How about a box full that the pregnant lady can "share with her coworkers?"
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL @ "sharing"...  I turned down the munchkin.  I had already splurged ordering the hot chocolate and I didn't want to have too much caffeine and sugar.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Lame!  I had something similar happen last month - DH and I stopped after my OB appt and I specifically asked to go there b/c I wanted a pumpkin muffin. We order, wait in the line for a while, and finally as they hand us our drinks, tell me they're out of the muffins.  I was a very sad pg chick. 

And you're right - I got one of the mint hot chocolates last week and it was fabulous! 

• The same thing happened to me a couple months ago when I went to dunkin donuts for an apple cinnamon donut.  Although they didn't offer me a free muchkin, that's hilarious! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yuuuummmmm..... i love DD's hashbrowns!! I would have been like "Do I look like someone that wants to hear that??" hahahaha.... I would have asked for a rain check for a week to make up for it lol.

Speaking of munchkins... the DDs by work knows me by name (for the last 5 years) and always is giving me munchkins in a bag whenever I order anything, even if it's just coffee.... talk about not helping my cause of losing this damn baby weight!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think DD has a rule to disappoint pregnant woman.  All I craved was chocolate peanutbutter donuts when pregnant with A, I once waited in line for 20 minutes, thinking they had them, but it was vanilla filled.  So I got a pumpkin latte instead, and it sucked. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"