Minnesota Babies

Free 1st Birthday Cake?

Kowalski's used to do a free 1st birthday cake (I had gotten one for my son who's now 2.5), but now I see it's only free with an order of $9.99 or more. 

Does anyone know if it's the same at Lund's?  I don't want to order a big cake.  I plan on baking one myself.  Much cheaper.  Thanks in advance.

Re: Free 1st Birthday Cake?

• Just did it last month. Lund's does it totally free, just bring in the birth certificate. It was great cake!
    imageCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • I know Byerly's does this, too, if you bring in the birth certificate. Yummy cakes, too! :) And it's actually a big cake for them to destroy... Could easily feed 8-10 people if you cut it up.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the information! Just what I was hoping to hear!
  • We actually got both the Kowalski's and the Byerly's cakes for her bday.  The Kowalski's one was small - the perfect "smash" cake size (I want to say maybe 5"), and nicely decorated--but yes, you need to spend an additional $10 within the store.

The Byerly's cake was much bigger (I think it was a 7" reg. $19.99), and totally free as long as you showed them a copy of the birth certificate.  We used it for our little bday party on her bday.  (we used the Kowalski's one for her big bday party with friends and family)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We got the Byerly's one (we were told it was 10") and is normally $20, no minimum purchase needed, they just need to see the birth certificate.  DS smashed a cupcake instead of the cake, surprisingly he wasn't really into it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"