Washington Babies

Mom Groups in Snohomish Co?

I have been searching for Mom groups in Snohimish County for a few months and can't seem to find anything. A few groups even say you can't bring your baby with you...which since I don't have family here I don't really have someone to watch her! Where do you look for a group to join???

Re: Mom Groups in Snohomish Co?

• https://www.evergreenhospital.org/parent-baby

They have baby groups and it's in Kirkland, but I live in Mill Creek and still went.  I miss those classes.  0-3 is free so you might want to check it out!  HTH

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I noticed you are in Shoreline.  There is a Baby 'N Me class at Shorenorth preschool in the North City neighborhood.  My DD is in another class but the school is great, there are lots of other school activities to go to in addition to your class, you can try a class for free and see what its all about.  Another great thing in Shoreline is the story time at the Library.  The lady that does it there is really great and I have met some really cool moms there.  I haven't been in a while, but when I was going regularly there was usually 10 or so moms and babies there.  It's about 15 minutes of music and stories and 30 minutes of moms (and the one dad that was there) talking.  Lastly, there is a Musik Garten on NE 180th and 8th AVE NE... I haven't been personally but during the Shoreline Art Festival I met the lady at her booth and she seemed very nice the website is www.singingheartsmusic.com.

I realize this does not answer any question for Snohomish county, sorry, but thought I would share this stuff since I live in Shoreline.  I wish I had known about these when I had a new little one, it would help me to get out!

Our first little one is getting big!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Number two

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a Moms on the Go group for South Snohomish County on meetup.com. I belong but haven't been to too many as I work full time and most of their meetups are during the week. But, there are several meetups every week. You might consider joining that.

I am not sure where in Snohomish County you live. I am in Edmonds if you want to meet up sometime.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo
  • I agree with the PPs suggestions of the Evergreen classes and storytimes. Those are GREAT places to meet other moms and babies. I've also really benefitted from our PEPS group. I think there are groups that meet in the evening and some that meet during the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My daughter and I go to classes at edmonds CC and we love them. I have met tons of great moms. Let me know if you want more info
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • MOSS - Moms of South Snohomish. I am not a part of it, but I have 2 friends that are and they really like it.
    Hannah born 4/5/11
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    Miscarriage d/t blighted ovum 8/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"