Inland Empire Babies

Kaiser Fontana/Ontario

Re: Kaiser Fontana/Ontario

• My OB is in Redlands but both of my kids were born in Fontana. Don't know much of anything about Ontario other than the fact that it's new.
  • I actually go to both, though I prefer the Ontario one.  Their ob/gyn is in the new building and I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Loading the player...
  • I just had my first appointment at Fontana Kaiser.  I loved it.  I had wanted to go to Ontario because it's new, but their appointments were further out and I needed to get in since I'm already in week 12. 

So far no complaints about Fontana.  Everyone I worked with was really sweet and supportive, which is nice because this is my first pregnancy and I have no idea what I'm doing. 

BFP #1: 8/2011 ** EDD:  5/9/2012 **  Missed m/c discovered at 13 weeks

BFP #2: 4/4/2012 ** EDD:  12/24/12 ** Born: Charlotte "Charlie" Olivia   12/18/2013, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches!!!  

• I am now 19 weeks and I love going to the Ontario one. I can't wait to give birth there! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I go to the fontana hospital.  I really like my doctor but I have heard bad things about other doctors there :(  I havent toured the maternity ward tho. I did take one class that was for women 6-8 weeks pregnant about what will happen as your pregnancy progresses and when to call the dr but i havent registered for any other classes yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"