North Carolina Babies

Plan a date for me?

I am supposed to have a date night this weekend and I have no idea what to do!  I don't want to do anything too expensive and I am not feeling like I really want to go out to eat but that may be what we end up doing anyway.  I am also not huge on seeing a movie.  It is from like 4:30 to 7.  Any ideas for me?  Anywhere in the Raleigh area is fine.
My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Plan a date for me?

• Well I was just going to email you and ask what the plan was...ha ha. I am so bad at planning dates. What about shopping for Christmas items or looking at neighborhoods/house hunting? Hmmm...I'll keep thinking!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maybe go stroll around North Hills? Go to a museum? And then dessert? I highly recommend Hayes Barton Cafe for dessert. Their cakes are INSANE. :-)

Have fun!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • So you want to know something funny?  Honestly, I thought about making DH go to the eye dr and sitting there with him because I cannot get him to go on his own and we need to spend some money left in our Flex account and you better believe that money will not be forfeited.  Now that is a date! 

We also need to go to Old Navy to use some bonus cash things I got so I thought about that too, but I just don't know.  I want to do something special.  I can almost gaurantee that we will end up going out to eat, now where? 

• Maybe do your Old Navy errand and then decide based on what is to eat around there?

I already know we are going to Carrabbas on our Dec date night. I have been craving it!!

• imageMrsHughesNC:

Maybe go stroll around North Hills? Go to a museum? And then dessert? I highly recommend Hayes Barton Cafe for dessert. Their cakes are INSANE. :-)

Have fun!

This actually sounds great to me, I have been wanting to go to the art musuem or the history musuem.  Something to think about, thanks!

• imageAngelPack:
    imageMrsHughesNC:

Maybe go stroll around North Hills? Go to a museum? And then dessert? I highly recommend Hayes Barton Cafe for dessert. Their cakes are INSANE. :-)

Have fun!

This actually sounds great to me, I have been wanting to go to the art musuem or the history musuem.  Something to think about, thanks!

The Art museum does have the Rembrant Exibit right now and if you haven't been since they remodeled it's really nice.  Also, Bella Monica just down the road is really great for dinner.  I would also suggest Wine and Design.  If you haven't been it's so much fun.  They usually have date nights on Friday. It's usually $25 - $30 pp and they provide all of the paint, canvas, and an instructor and you and hubby bring your own wine, glasses and snacks.  I haven't been able to talk my DH into going but my mom and I have been twice and it's been a lot of fun.  I know a few of my friends that have gone with their DHs and they have both enjoyed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"