C-sections
Options

Vaginal pain after c-section?

I had a vaginal birth with DS so obviously I had vaginal pain after coming home from the hospital. This may be a dumb question, but do you have vaginal soreness after a c-section? I know that a baby doesnt come out, but I thought I had read somewhere that you still can be sore- I just can't remember if it was just relating to sex or not.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vaginal pain after c-section?

• Options
    Sex was painful, but I was not sore otherwise. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

Seeing as I had a nurse's arm half way up there trying to dislodge the little guy's head so the doctor could pull him out, yes.  Yes, it did.  She told me later that she thought her knuckles were going to be bruised the next day.  Indifferent

I'm guessing it wouldn't be so bad with a csection that didn't involve that particular type of unpleasantness.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i didn't have vaginal soreness (never dilated past 4), it just hurt to pee a little bit from the catheter.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Intercourse hurt from 6 weeks-6 months after my c-section.  I think it had more to do with hormones, but there was also a lot of tightness that I couldn't really explain.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well at least there's a plus to a c section! So does this mean you can wipe after a c section and not use a spray bottle?
  • Options

I had pain vaginal after my csection, but I had been walking around about 6 cm dilated for days, so not sure if that was related.  And I was asleeping during it, so not sure if I had a nurse up my vag, lol.  Sex hurt for a few months.

And I wasn't able to wipe for a few days, had to use a bottle and pat dry.  

Also, my whole vaginal area swelled so bad once I was able to wipe, I wasn't able to.  Sorry for tmi, but that freaked me out, but nurse said I was fine.

• Options
    I did have vaginal pain, but I pushed for a long time, and as PP said I had a nurses arm up there.  I also had a lot of dryness from BF which made sex even more uncomfortable.  It gets better, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"