May 2011 Moms
Options

Should I wait until after vacation?

LO has totally regressed on his sleep. I've been reading some books and I am ready to--I have a hard time even typing this--sleep train, eeek! I want DS to associate his pnp with sleeping rather than my boob and I came up with my modified version taking tips from here and there...anyway, we will be going to DH's home state for a week and a half in early December, should I wait until then or is it possible to continue over there,we will be bringing his pnp for him to sleep in while staying with friends. Thoughts?

Re: Should I wait until after vacation?

• Options

I know with my kid it wouldn't work since he's so overly aware of strange situations now. I would wait. Trying to implement anything new away from home would be a disaster for us.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options

Most sleep training is over and done with within a week. As long as you're not as foolish as I am (I bedshared on vacation and created an adorable little sleep monster), I'd just do it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetokenhoser:

Most sleep training is over and done with within a week. As long as you're not as foolish as I am (I bedshared on vacation and created an adorable little sleep monster), I'd just do it.

This.  I bedshared while traveling and it took about 3 nights to get back to normal.

• Options

Yes.

(and I didn't even read your post. I knew exactly what you were going to ask, and that is my final answer) Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"