North Carolina Babies

Need new Raleigh/Cary Ob-gyn

Since I recently got my BFP, I was just curious if any one had any recommendations on a really great Ob-Gyn.

I have been looking to switch and now that I am pregnant, I think it is time.

TIA!

Me(25) DH(28) 
 TTC#1 since 10/2011
June:  Clomid 50 mg  (No Ovulation)
July: Clomid 100 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN)
August: Clomid 150 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN) 
September: Clomid 150 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN)
October: Clomid 150 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN)
November: Femara 10mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFP December 3, 2014)

Re: Need new Raleigh/Cary Ob-gyn

• I go to Atrium OB/GYN, as do a few other girls on this board. I've been very happy there! I usually see Dr. Alvarez or Amy Gilbert for my yearly visits, but you meet all the doctors during your pregnancy. They have a few new doctors on staff that I haven't met. The office is right by Rex Hospital. 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • I go to MidCarolina and have nothing but positive things to say. Dr. Creighton delivered my son and is my OBGYN and she's super nice and accomdating as is the rest of the staff
  • Loading the player...
  • I highly recommend Wilkerson Ob/Gyn.  This is my first pregnancy but I have been going to their practice for a few years now.  They are located in Rex Medical Plaza.  I work for Rex and this is the practice that many other staff use as well.  I see Dr. Homeister for my regular visits but I have seen almost everyone else for pregnancy visits and everyone is just great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use Duke Womens Health Associates - they have an office by Brier Creek and one in Durham right off 15-501.  I started going there before my pregnancy, used Duke Fertility Center by Southpoint when we had difficulties getting pregnant and will be delivering at Duke sometime around Christmas (assuming he's on time).  So far, my experiences have all been positive and I like all of their doctors.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Mid-Carolina is great!
  • I've gone to Mid-Carolina since my BFP. I've seen all of the OBs & really like them all!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Physicians for Women in Waverly Place!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"