North Carolina Babies

Blah

I am so struggling this week.  I'm not sure what the deal is.  My emotions are all over the place.

Overall, my life is great so this is annoying more than anything.  What gives?

I'm assuming it is something behind the scenes that it is just bothering more than I realize like the upcoming holidays, L changing rooms, and her teacher being laid off.

Blah.  I want to shake this feeling because it sucks.

Re: Blah

• Bump burp much?  LOL

Probably the combination of alot of things, like you mentioned.  I bet L moving up is alot of it, that's a bigger deal than we realize.  Hopefully once she's settled in you'll feel better.  And we all know how stressful the holidays can be, it's nervewracking just to think about it sometimes.

You just need some sushi :)  Or you can bounce it out of your system on Sunday :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sure you are right :)  My body is probably crashing from training and running 2 1/2 marathons in the span of 7 days too.

And stopping nursing just over a month ago....

So yea, I've probably answered my own question but I feel like I need to be on a beach with a beer in my hand or something :)

• Loading the player...
  • I vote sushi!! mmm Wasabi's. I've been craving my rolls (all baked, no raw) lately. Sushi always makes my bad day good. Smile

Hope you get to feeling happier soon, being in a funk is never fun. GL!

• I hope you feel better soon. I personally blame the time change. By the time I pick up the babies and get home its dark. I miss being able to go outside for a walk in the evenings.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have been feeling a little down this week myself and can't figure it out.  AF was last week so... WTF?!  Even though I'm excited about the holidays, they overwhelm me and that in turns makes me feel a little depressed. 

Here's hoping we all shake it off sooon!!!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"