Georgia Babies

cough only at night?

L and I are both sick with a cold.  She seems to be weathering it better than I am.  Last night she coughed so much it woke her up and all she could do was cry out of frustration.  We did the vicks and humidifier.  We hardly slept last night.  But today she has hardly coughed at all and seems just fine.  She has had this cough comming on for awhile now.  Is there anything I can do to help her shake it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cough only at night?

• The same thing happens with DD at night. I think it is the drainage when they lay down. I try to prop her up some too, but it's hard. I also do the things you've mentioned already.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, cold before last my DDs only coughed at night.  I did Vick's and humidifiers and they seemed to be over it in a few days.  I do have one DD that tends to wheeze when she gets a cold so she got some puffs of albuterol before bed/nap for a few days.  When I got it, of course I coughed for a month! 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"