Phoenix Babies

Phoenix Moms Focus Group

Hi Moms!

I work for a local market research company (Plaza Research) and we're currently looking for Moms to participate in an upcoming group discussion. Most people find our groups really fun and it's a chance to meet other Phoenix Moms!

If you're interested in participating, I've included information about who we're targeting below. We very often have groups for lots of different types of people, so if you don't see your demographic below, you can always sign up with us for other opportunities! Our groups are generally 1-2 hours and pay participants $50-150 for their time. That's a whole lot of diapers! ;)

Discussion Name & Topic: Thunderbolt (Baby Care Products)

Discussion Date: Thursday, November 17th - Friday, November 18th

Discussion Length: 90 minutes

Compensation: $125 paid immediately after group

Who:

1.) First-time Moms with babies <6 months

2.) Expectant Moms in their 2nd or 3rd trimester  

If you're interested, please feel free to call me at 602-381-6900 or email me at: ehinson@plazaresearch.com (or on here!). We're a reputable company and I promise we don't involve ourselves with any sort of sales or solicitation. Market research allows everyone the opportunity to share their thoughts, experiences, and ideas - and we pay you for them! 

I really appreciate your time in reading this post and I hope I'll hear from you!

Kindly,

:: erin 

Re: Phoenix Moms Focus Group

• I don't have a baby now (will in December), however I would be interested in future opps. 
    pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi alkinney! If you're interested in signing up with our company to hear about future studies, feel free to visit: www.iopinion.com. We're currently looking to fill spots for several studies involving women ages 20+, so you might be a good fit! You can also call in to our office and ask to speak with a recruiter - mention you saw our post on TheBump! 602-381-6900

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"