Georgia Babies
Options

NBR: Kia Optima

Does anyone drive one? I'm ready to get rid of my huge mom van and get into a smaller car. I've only driven Japanese cars but I'm liking what I see with the Optima.

Re: NBR: Kia Optima

• Options
    I do not own the Kia Optima but I drive it's cousin car, the Hyundai Sonata.  Dh bought me an '11 Sonata back in April and I absolutely love it. I wanted a minivan, but we realized that we did not want to pay the price for one, plus we wanted to get better gas mileage.  I honestly don't feel like I'm missing out (at least right now) by not driving a minivan.  Since I just have my two boys, a mid-size family car works great for us.  I like the Optima.  It's a sharp looking car.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My husband and I have a 2011 Optima and we love it!  Drives nice and gets great gas mileage.  The leather seats are heated and cooling (so nice in summer!) and our daughter loves looking out the panoramic roof!  Really, the options you get for the price can't be beat!  I was always dead against buying a KIA but we actually traded both of our vehicles for the Optima and a Sorento and we couldn't be happier!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are definitely Hyundai/Kia converts.  I was very skeptical when DH told me he was interested in the Sonata but after I did my own research and read reviews and saw it in person, I realized you can't beat the value for these two brands.  We don't own a Kia but I would consider it in the future.  My SIL recently bought the Kia Minivan and again I was skeptical but after seeing it in person, I LOVE it. 

• Options
    Rob drives a Kia (amanti) my mom drive a hyundai (elantra i think, smallest 4 door/base model)  I ALMOST got the Kia Sedona instead of the Odyssey.  I like the brand in general for sure!
  • Options
    We have the hyundai sonata hybrid and love it. I didn't realize they were the same company (?) but we really are happy with the hyundai and I was totally skeptical about it at first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"