14 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Who's here with me?

Re: Who's here with me?

• Options
    Me!!! I'm Mallory btw. I am due on February 28th.  When is your due date?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi ladies just joining the week today!  Hope you all are doing great.  I am starting to feel much better, and loving the new found energy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ::waves hello:: Just stopping in to check out the board. I'm due Feb 27th. :) I wonder if any of us will actually get leap year babies. :)
  • Options
    Me!  I'm due on February 29th, possible leap year baby here. So glad to be in my second trimester and finally feeling human again!
  • Options
    I'm here! My name is Tia and I'm also due February 28th. 
    Me: 25 DH: 27
    TTC#1 since July 2009 PCOS, adenomyosis, RPL, IC
    7/09-1/10 Multiple cycles of Clomid & Femara...didn't ovulate
    2/10 Femara, Follistim, Repronex cancelled for "no response"...BFP three weeks later
    4/26/10 Miscarriage #1 8w3d
    6/10 Femara, Repronex, Ovidrel: BFP
    7/26/10 Miscarriage #2 5w0d
    8/10 Femara, Repronex, Ovidrel: BFP
    1/7/11 Triplets lost to IC at 19w4d
    3/11 Follistim and Ovidrel: BFN
    4/11 Follistim and Ovidrel: BFP
    5/24/11 Miscarriage #4 4w4d
    5/11 Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP
    The plan: Shirodkar cerclage placed at 13 weeks, start 17p injections at 16 weeks
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imageYa Never Know:
    ::waves hello:: Just stopping in to check out the board. I'm due Feb 27th. :) I wonder if any of us will actually get leap year babies. :)

Hi I'm due March 3rd. The possibility of a leap year baby never crossed my mind. Wow stay tuned.....

• Options
    Hi girls!!  My name is Amber and I hit 14w today!!!  I am due March 5th and am absoultly dying to know if this little lemon is a boy or a girl!!!!  At what week did your drs tell you that you would find out the sex of the baby?
  • Options

i'm also due March 5th!! :)

We are going to try and find out what we are having at our 16w checkup.. Good luck to you!

Are you hoping for a boy or girl?

• Options

Another March 5th baby here. So excited!

I wish i could find out if i'm having a boy or a girl BUT the hospital here apparantly don't tell you. Already have 1 of each so at leased i know i have everything already.

• Options

Hi! Funny, I just noticed your name. My name is Tia too and I am due Mar.4th. Where are you located?? And are you feeling "normal" too?? I am still real tired, mind you, I am just coming out of my 14 weeks.

• Options

I'm due March 18th.. This has been the hardest month for me.. I seriously cry almost every day. I am soooo emotionally drained and my husband just doesn't get it.. Anyone else with me?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm finally here in my 14th week!  I'm excited, but mostly looking forward to week 16 so I can actually start feeling baby move (hopefully baby will cooperate!)!  My due date is 4/17/12, I can't wait to meet my little Angel! My doctors will not tell me the sex of my baby until i reach 18- 20 weeks!!  My appt. is Nov. 26!
  • Options

Hey Ladies,

Im 14 weeks today and I'm due April 24th.  Can someone help with a little confusion I have.  How can we all be 14 weeks but have due dates varying from Feb-April??  This is my first child so I guess I'm not uderstanding this week thing right.  I cant wait to start feeling the baby move and I really wish my belly would just pop already (I know this is opposite of most pregnant women) but I hate this "Is she pregnant, or did she just gain weight" phase lol  Having really bad problems with sciatica also for the last week or so but im told by mothers that this is pretty normal (uggg) 

• Options
    WoW.. My due date is April 24, 2012 and I go on November 17th to do my ultrasound! I will be 17 weeks and 2 days.. I am soo excited!!! I can't wait to start feeling this little miracle inside me too.. Good luck!!
  • Options
    I am due april 38th. and I am 14 weeks also.  I am with you on the belly issue.  I am tired of just looking fatter.  I want to look pregnant! LOL
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am due april 28th. and I am 14 weeks also.  I am with you on the belly issue.  I am tired of just looking fatter.  I want to look pregnant! LOL
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Heeeeeyyyyy...I'm due May 1, this is my first:) Pretty sure the other due dates are because we all join each week at different weeks. The others hit their 14 weeks earlier than we did, so they have earlier due dates, just like the ones that come in after us when they hit their 14 weeks have later due dates.

Wow. I'm not sure that made much sense even to me when I read it, and I knew what I meant! lol

Ready to show already!! Right now, I just look kinda pot-bellied (though I haven't gained any weight yet). My boobs haven't even gotten bigger! Going in for my first u/s on 11/11 (no, I didn't schedule that on purpose...), and I'm excited :D Jellybean wouldn't be still for them to get a good heartbeat on the sonogram a few weeks ago, though we got lots of fetal movement.

Anyone else noticed a total complete lack of interest in food right now?? Seriously, I'm just never hungry as of about a week or so ago. And when I do get hungry, nothing sounds good, nothing really tastes good, and I get full really fast...thought I was supposed to be eating everything in sight by now! lol

• Options
    Hey all.... im due may 6th :) any tips.... just heard the heart beat!!!!!
  • Options
    Hi Krista!! I am Lisa and expecting my 4th child May 4, 2012. No symptoms except breast soreness. My oldest is 21 with his own family as of August 6, 2011. My daughters are almost 20 and just turned 4. This pregnance was unexpected but all the same we are excited to welcome the little one into our family. I am 14w and 1 day. I am new to the message board so very nice to meet you.
  • Options
    imageirisheyednut:

Heeeeeyyyyy...I'm due May 1, this is my first:) Pretty sure the other due dates are because we all join each week at different weeks. The others hit their 14 weeks earlier than we did, so they have earlier due dates, just like the ones that come in after us when they hit their 14 weeks have later due dates.

Wow. I'm not sure that made much sense even to me when I read it, and I knew what I meant! lol

Ready to show already!! Right now, I just look kinda pot-bellied (though I haven't gained any weight yet). My boobs haven't even gotten bigger! Going in for my first u/s on 11/11 (no, I didn't schedule that on purpose...), and I'm excited :D Jellybean wouldn't be still for them to get a good heartbeat on the sonogram a few weeks ago, though we got lots of fetal movement.

Anyone else noticed a total complete lack of interest in food right now?? Seriously, I'm just never hungry as of about a week or so ago. And when I do get hungry, nothing sounds good, nothing really tastes good, and I get full really fast...thought I was supposed to be eating everything in sight by now! lol

My name is Christina and my husband and I are expecting on May 5th with our first child! We are so excited and I can't wait to find out the sex the first week of December when I am around 18 wks! I have a feeling that the baby is a girl...

Today I am 14 wks, 1 day.... And I hear you loud and clear about food! I consider myself a "foodie" and this lack of interest in food is not like me! I'm not eating the way I should be, and I'm trying just to eat whatever it is I am craving - just to eat! I feel all I can do right now is to listen to my body. What can I say, baby is already running my life! :o) I don't mind too much. I'm in love!

• Options
    Lol I was thinking the same thing because i'm 14 wks and they gave me a due date of May 14th, its my first baby as well and I am totally confused with the week thing too.......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"