New Hampshire Babies

SNHMC?

Anyone deliver at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center/plan to? Who was your OB/Practice? I wanted to deliver at Elliott but the practices all close before I can get there or seem to be booked for appointments 3 or later. I saw a few with SNMC have some extended hours so I want to explore that option. I am having twins so the NICU is important, I don't think other centers around the area have a level III NICU

ETA: I have looked into Greater Nashua OB as well as Generation due to their extended hours but if there is a reason to stay away, I would want to know. 

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

Re: SNHMC?

• I did and they were wonderful!  I went to Dr. Maynard at Womens Care for all of my visits and she delivered my little guy by C-Section.  The rooms were large (with a bed/couch for DH,) the nurses were great and I was very happy with everything there.  All of the Drs & nurses at Womens Care are fantastic as well.  I definitley recommend them. 
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am chiming in a little late here, but I will be delivering at SNMC, I see doctor Kanter, she is apart of Generations.  I have to say I love her to bits. She is just as excited to deliver this baby as I am to have it. My appointments are always quick and to the point, and she always answers my questions and DH's fully which makes us happy. Her bedside manner take a little bit to get used to, but once you crack that shell she is very open, funny and she even let DH get the baby?s heart beatSmile. And to make things even better, she has set record time on giving paps, literally quickest one I've ever had. Not to mention they are really flexible with their hours, and are usually open pretty early and stay open pretty late. Lisa the ultra sound tech is also amazing and lightens the mood and always gives lots of pictures of the baby even though she doesn?t have to!

At first I didn't want to deliver at this hospital I also wanted to go to the Elliot but after seeing their birthing center, NICU, and the different options they have I quickly changed my mind. I really feel that they will be able to take care of our child with no issues, the nurses all seem nice, and understanding, and they even offer a few classes, different after labor books to read and go over with you, which I think is great.

Good luck with the twins!

• Loading the player...
  • I am also a patient of Dr Kanter's and would highly recommend her not only for her personality and the flexibility of her hours but because she was truly exceptional in dealing with my infertility issues - She is the first doctor I have met to readily admit when the case exceeds their knowledge and finds you someone to work with. Now that I am 6months pregnant she was as happy as we were when we returned to her to "deal with" the results of our success.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"