January 2011 Moms
Options

What nickname do you have for your LO?

Has it changed over time?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What nickname do you have for your LO?

• Options

Ive been calling her Turkey for quite awhile, that one has stuck. FIL calls her the Whitanator, the twins call her whitweeee.

Poor baby. lol

• Options
    I call him Coopy, Coop, silly and Coopy butt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hahah, I like Coopy butt!

I forgot the most common one, Squirm Worm ;-)

• Options
    It changes constantly, but lately it's been either lady bug or peanut (sometimes I say peanut butter, yumm). Then of course I have the old stand bys, "Princess" and "baby girl".
  • Options
    I liked the name Aiden because we thought you couldn't do nn with it, wrong. Poor kid's been called Aiders, Aider tot, Aido tomato, shmaiden as well as Monkey and buddy. Emily gets called Em and Emmy a lot. Aiden will only call her Baby. She also gets Emma boo, Emmabemma, Bemily, peanut, princess, baby girl. It's all pretty ridiculous now that I type it out.
  • Options
    I call her "chicken."  No real reason, but it seems to have stuck!
  • Options

Most of the time we call her Bird or Birdie, because when she first came home her cry was more like a bird sound Smile or we call her neenee.

Both girls get called Princess, love, babe, baby or sweets

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah it changes...I call him "The Boy", I say "Hey the boy" or Monkey, LOL
  • Options
    Well, JT is his nickname. But my other pet names for him are Boogiehead, Boogie, Monkey, Crankpotfussipants
  • Options

Boogie has really stuck around here too. Its her own fault, always having a boogie in her nose! lol

Cute nicknames guys!

• Options

Baby Cakes & Sugar Pie. 

My oldest likes to call her Shurgar Pie. The way she says is just so funny it makes me laugh everytime!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersPhotobucket
  • Options
    doodle, doodie or bootsy.
  • Options
    We have a few, the most used is Jamesy, and butter shorten from butterbean, he was such a dinky little thing when he was born so we called him a butterbean.
  • Options
    We have some random nicknames, but the only one used since I got my BFP is squishy. Mostly anyone who's familiar with me here, FB and IRL know I use that A LOT.
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"