Minnesota Babies
Options

xpost: Has anyone ever?.....re:Spa days

Has anyone ever done a couples spa day, or half day?

If so, where? I am looking for recommendations. I have been googling around already but am interested in hearing some reviews or tips. I am so frugal and this is probably going to drive me nuts spending this kind of money, so if anyone had super outstanding service for super cheap I would LOVE those reviews especially :)

What kind of prices are reasonable? Outrageous?

Thanks in advance!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: xpost: Has anyone ever?.....re:Spa days

• Options

I usually get spa days through Groupon or LivingSocial, which sometimes offer packages for a good deal.  Some of them aren't the fanciest places, but provide good services.

The best, most luxurious I have had for a decent price was at Spa Gabriella on Grand Avenue in St. Paul.  Fluffy robe, slippers, and all of that.  https://www.spagabriella.com/index.html

I'm absolutely sure there are more expensive, more spa-like atmospheres out there...but this was definitely nice and didn't completely break the bank:)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I did a couples thing at Solimar Wellness Spa in Eagan.  The place is smallish but very warm and comfortable.  In the couples massage you learn how to best massage your partner, and then we both got a pedicure.  It was a fun experience.  If you sign up for their e-newsletter they send out deals every 2 weeks or so.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"