Military Families

Update: Talked to a recruiter

Hey Ladies,

I know I've been picking your brains lately so I wanted to update you. We went to the recruiters office today and spoke to an Army recruiter and are very happy we did. DH did well on the practive ASVAB, better then he expected, so he knows which places to study in to have the best choices for training and careers. We got a lot of our questions answered, we feel like the recruiters were honest with us, maybe sugar coated a few areas but in general we feel like they were very honest and helpful and not too pressuring. The next step is I have to bring in some paperwork for them (DH has surgery on his finger that they want paperwork on and was arrested when he was 18 and they want the court paperwork on that) and after DH feels he's comfortable with what he's studied we'll schedule the ASVAB.

Thank you all for your support, I'm sure I'll be on here more and more in the future asking questions and for support through things. So thank you!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update: Talked to a recruiter

• Just to alleviate some nerves for him, the practice ASVAB is way harder than the real thing.  Good luck to the both of you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"