Philadelphia Babies
Options

Shower Location Bucks Mont. Co.

Hi,

I am trying to plan a shower in the Bucks/Montco area.  Does anyone have a restaurant/banquet location in this area that is relatively reasonable?  The couple lives in Abington, so in this general are would be nice.

thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shower Location Bucks Mont. Co.

• Options
    What about Cafe Lombardi in Horsham?  That's where my shower is going to be.  Or Kitchen Bar in Abington?  I am not sure what their set up is anymore, but they used to have an upstairs room for parties. 
  • Options
    I had my bridal shower at Lombardis - it was AMAZING! They did a perfect job and the food was delicious! Also Maggios in Huntingdon Valley does a nice job!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just saw this but if its not too late, Mirna's in Jenkintown on Old York Rd. They have awesome food, Nick - the owner is super nice and accomodating and best of all it is a byob. We are having our christening party there on the 13th. Love them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My shower is going to be at La Vita E Bella in Maple Glen.  They were very reasonably priced.  Lombardi's is great...our wedding rehearsal dinner was there, and the food was excellent!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"