Phoenix Babies
Options

Midwife suggestions?

HI ladies I am iterested in locating a midwife that delivers in a hospital.  I am going to an ob but I feel like it is so impersonal. I feel like they dont even know who I am. Any suggestions would be great! I live in Glendale so something kind of close would be the best.

Re: Midwife suggestions?

• Options
    love love love any of the midwives at bethany women's healthcare (35th ave and bethany). they deliver at phoenix baptist and i had an amazing experience there. kate delivered my dd, but i also really liked lyaine and lisa. lisa also assisted with the delivery, i was lucky enough to have 2 of them on call when i came in! i'm glad they were both in the hospital because she was born 10 minutes after i got into triage, lol. good luck! (i don't really know of any other midwife practices that deliver at a hospital on this side of town. the only other one i can think of is valley women for women, but they're in chandler)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat as you except I live in Anthem and seems like nothing that I'm a finding is convenient and I'm going to have to take a half day off work for every appointment... I"m currently going to a Dr. in Scottsdale but it's very impersonal. They don't remember me when I come in so we have the same discussions each time (very annoying). I had looked up reviews on Bethany Women's Healthcare since (of the options) they would be the closest but the reviews said the office is really run down, wait times were horrible, and there were more bad reviews about the birthing experience then there were good reviews....I'm back to square one. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"