North Carolina Babies

**sophabelle**

Hi! I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten you. I've been busy & just saw my friend tonight to ask her about pediatricians. She's going to ask around at work to get some recommendations for you.

How's house hunting? I've just noticed two houses in our area are for rent. Are you still looking? 

Re: **sophabelle**

• thanks!!  we found a house in west asheville, it's off haywood i think?  and we're moving on saturday!  soooooo much to do it's insane lol. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just saw this. I hope you're move went smoothly. We're on the west side too & we love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • & now I have a pedi recommendation for you!

All Kids on McDowell Street. The practice is all female doctors & they are easy to get in touch with. 

• thanks so much!!!  just in time too bc i need to get dd in somewhere for her 4mo shots!   

the move has gone pretty smoothly.... we've still got like half a house full of boxes to go through but we're getting there slowly lol.  ds has adjusted pretty well so far. i think he likes the new house.  our dog is ecstatic ab the new house bc she's got an awesome yard to play in.  and i'm loving having a fenced in yard so ds can go crazy and i don't have to worry ab cars, just him tripping on stuff haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm glad you're getting settled!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"