Cincinnati Babies
Options

NBR: Insurance Reco's needed (auto/home)

I posted this on FB but I am trying to post over here too so I can get input from some of the new ladies who may not be in the FB group :-)

We need insurance recommendations-- for both auto and home. We currently use Liberty Mutual and I feel like we are paying out the butt and our insurance just went up a TON after buying our new car (which we figured it would go up some but not nearly as much as it did). Since DH works so much, calling around and getting quotes and picking where to switch to all falls on me and it stresses me out to the max. I feel like I never know what we need/want and what is a good rate, etc. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: NBR: Insurance Reco's needed (auto/home)

• Options

I have Travelers for home. Can't really give an opinion on that as I have not had to use them yet.

I have Progressive for my car and I love them. I am paying way less than my siblings on Ohio Casualty, and they are under my parents plan there.

• Options
    I use Grange Insurance for both my home and auto. I like them just fine, but I haven't really ever used them for much of anything. I research companies about once a year, and Grange always gives me the best prices.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love usaa. If you, a parent or grandparent were ever in the military you can use them. Thier rates are awesome and so is thier customer service and response time. We use them for all of our insurance needs.
  • Options
    we just switced from Liberty Mutual to Geico! It really saved us a ton we were even able to increase our coverage limits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"