Oregon Babies

Recommendation for wills and trusts attorney

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good estate planning attorney in the area.  We want to get wills etc. made. 

Thanks!

Re: Recommendation for wills and trusts attorney

• It is so important for parents to have peace of mind and know their children will be taken care of should something happen.  I recently opened my own firm and am specializing in setting up estate planning packages for young families.  I can discuss your options regarding wills and trusts, guardianship concerns, health care documents, small businesses etc.  Because I don?t have the large overhead of a big firm, I can offer my services at a lower cost. My website is www.hoganlawllc.com and my phone number is (971) 217-7393.
  • We went through Michelle-Shari Kruss, Attorney at Law.

She is amazing! She is through and very reasonably priced and walks you though everything and every scenario. Couldnt ask for a better Lawyer! 

HTH 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • We also went through Michelle-Shari Kruss and had a good experience.  She charges $1400 for the basic documents, including the will and POA's.  
  • Emily at Hogan Law can prepare the will documents, powers of attorney, health care documents etc. all in a package for under $1000.  Very quick and easy.

hoganlawllc.com

(971) 217-7393

• I would recommed Erin Rickrds.  She is very nice and knowledgeable and explains everything clearly.  She has her own small firm so she can keep most packages under $1000.00. She also does in home appointments at no extra cost. 503 830-9569.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"