New Hampshire Babies

Daycare costs/recommendation (Londonderry)

We are planning a move to Southern NH in the few months and I love to hear about daycare recommendations and costs. We'll be looking for full time (5 days) for a 2 yr old and a 3 month old. Ideally, I would love a program that offers pre-school so I do not have to switch my toddler again in a few months. Thank you.

Re: Daycare costs/recommendation (Londonderry)

• It's in Derry, but I love The Clubhouse. Reasonably priced, food is included in tuition (breakfast lunch and snack). My daughter loves it. There is a infant room, toddler, room, nursery room, preschool and kindergarten.
  • We really liked Applewood in Derry they have 6wks through Kindergarten so do have a structured preschool program. Ultimately we chose in home childcare but the rates are compatible with most of what is out there and it is much nicer than others I had seen. There is also a Goddard School in Derry which is nice.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"