North Carolina Babies

Pediatrician in the Triangle?

I am getting ready to move back to the Raleigh/Cary area and would love some recommendations for pediatricians. Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician in the Triangle?

• We've been going to White Oak Pediatrics since DS was born, and we're really happy there. We see Dr. Anderson.
  • We go to Cornerstone Pediatrics in Cary and see Dr. Todd. I really like her, and have been impressed with the practice as a whole. We started going there when DD was 15 mos old. Prior to that, we went to Rex Pediatrics of Cary. They were fine, but I didn't get the warm fuzzy feeling I wanted, and that I do get at Cornerstone. The Dr's were nice enough, but I always felt rushed. Dr. Todd takes a lot of time with DD, trying to get her comfortable, etc, and that means a lot to me (especially since she typically freaks out at any Dr's office!). GL!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I'll check both of these offices out. The one our pediatrician suggested wasn't as clean/friendly as we were hoping. :-S
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Raleigh Children in Brier Creek and see Dr. Gessner. Just LOVE it there!! It is super clean and friendly. No doubt. Wait times have been like less than 5 minutes every visit we've been to in the past year. ;)

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Late in responding...but we just had an 'interview' with Raleigh Children in Brier Creek (Dr. Gessner) and absolutely fell in love; personable, comfortable and really clean...just as PP mentioned.

GL!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jeffers Mann and Artman Pediatrics- They have offices in Cary, Raleigh, Clayton, Wake Forest, and just opened up an office in Holly Springs. Love them!

One thing I suggest to everyone I know is to check with the NC Medical Board to see the history of not only the one doctor in the practice, but other doctors they may end up seeing (last minute sick visits). Sadly there are pediatricians in the area with records of inappropriate behavior, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"