Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Pampers Swaddlers and Diaper rash

DD gets diaper rash way easier and more frequently than normal since I started using Pampers Swaddlers.

Anyone else experience this?

I'm thinking of switching back to Huggies. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pampers Swaddlers and Diaper rash

• It's the opposite for us. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• The swaddlers and the sensatives are the only ones my lo doesn't get a rash from. I've tried every diaper out there; now the entire fam knows to only get these two types of diapers. Seriously I had to send an email because they tend to drop by and "just thought I'd bring you some diapers"....I took a picture of the packaging to make sure b/c even the baby dry ones gives him a rash. Dh thinks our little man's skin is half porcelin...I have only found one laundry detergent that he doesn't react to, baby purex.

Owyn Russell - August 10, 2011

Lily Ann - March 22, 2016

• Loading the player...
  • DS's diaper rash is slowly clearing up with Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive. I personally love Pampers better than Huggies. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Pampers Swaddlers seem to give our DS diaper rash too.  I love the way they fit though compared to Huggies. 

• We are a Pampers family as well!

Butt Paste is also a big help!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We were always a Pampers Baby Dry family with DS (still are since he refuses to be potty trained yet).  However, we too found that Pampers Swaddlers give DD rash and the Huggies version does not.  I do not like the way the (netting/mesh) inside the Swaddlers sticks to her little butt.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nope. I've been using Swaddlers on her since day one and she hasn't had any diaper rash (yet) and she's almost 3 months old.

I just read this article on diaper rash today:

https://www.babiesonline.com/babysfirstyear/week12.asp?utm_source=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=babysfirstyear

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My DD reacted terribly to Pampers Swaddlers and got terrible rashes.  We switched to Huggies Snugglers a while back and haven't had an issue with rash.  It must just be particular to different baby skin sensitivity.
  • We had major issues with Pamper Swaddler and DS got a horrible rash.  We switched to Huggies Naturals and have had no issues.
  • We switched to Huggies as well for the same reason.  And I also didn't like the way the mesh from the Pampers would stick to him.  I love Huggies, they feel so much softer.
  • I just noticed my LO has a horrible diaper rash today when I gave her a bath. I just switched to Huggies yesterday from Pampers Swaddlers/Baby Dry. I'm not a fan of the Huggies. I can't tell if she's wet or not unless it's really wet. I'm going to try to use Huggies the rest of the day/night with A&D to see if it clears up before I toss out a box of diapers.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"