Illinois Babies
Options

NBR - Moving Company Recs

Anyone have a recommendation for a moving company that is reliable and reasonable? We're set to move at the end of November and I'm going to be useless. We're in the SW Burbs, so as long as they are willing to come out this way, I'll check them out. Thanks in advance!!
bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NBR - Moving Company Recs

• Options
    we've used The Professionals twice now. they're not cheap but their service is really spot on and makes moving SO much better!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second PP with a recommendation for The Professionals. You could also try looking on Yelp if you are outside of their service area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Third for the professionals!!  We just moved to the SW burbs on Saturday from the city, and they were seriously amazing.  I don't think i've ever seen 4 men work so hard.  They were also very friendly - I would highly recommend them.  They also came in right at estimate - they said between x and y, and it was right smack in the middle, as promised.  Worth every penny.

I've had a TERRIBLE couple of moving experiences before them (whatever you do, don't hire Samson - they just never showed up.  Ever.  For two days, when we finally cancelled and hired three dudes with a truck on Craigslist.), so I really believe its worth the peace of mind to pay a little bit more to ensure reliable service.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! After reading your suggestions and all the great reviews on Yelp, we booked them.
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Breda

I've used them twice and so have my parents!  Courteous, careful, and very accurate quotes.  Free boxes too!  Love them and highly recommend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"