South Florida Babies
Options

WANTED: prenatal yoga in Fort Lauderdale

I'm looking for a place near downtown Fort Lauderdale that offers prenatal yoga.  I've only found Red Pearl but their Monday class doesn't work with my schedule.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Re: WANTED: prenatal yoga in Fort Lauderdale

• Options

I am doing prenatal Yoga classes with www.Yogafairy.com Elizabeth. She holds classes Mon and Wed from 7:30-9pm They are at The Yoga Institute of Florida
    10400 Griffin Rd., Suite 205
    Cooper City, FL  33328

If you join tell her Karen Dorfman sent you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I took yogafairy classes about 5 years ago. I love her! I seriously think I had an incredible birth because of her class. Her website is https://www.yogafairy.com.

She teaches prenatal yoga in Hallandale Beach / Aventura now. She used to teach prenatal yoga just out in Cooper City but just moved east to the Ft. Lauderdale area. Hallandale is not far from downtown Ft. Lauderdale. I used to work down there and it's only about 15 minutes from downtown.

P.S. Her monday class is the one in Hallandale and is now at 5:30, not 7:45. I just checked her website. Her Wednesday classes are the ones in Cooper City, at 7:45 p.m.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that's too bad! I love that Monday 6pm Pre Natal Yoga Class at Red Pearl. Maybe they would add another if you contacted them. The regular teacher Carole is wonderful. I think because of her I had a super smooth deliver-- and the fact that she has had two kids herself and done yoga through her pregnancy says a lot.
  • Options
    Only thing, if you live east, Cooper City is way far from Fort Lauderdale,  If you can't find anything nearby there are always videos, some good ones out there- better than nothing at all. Good luck on your birth.
  • Options
    Yoga Fairy also has classes every Saturday morning @ 8am on the beach! Right across from Bahia Mar I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"