Philadelphia Babies

Philly Area--Need Mom Friends

As much as I love being home with my LO during the day right now, I need some mom friends! My girlfriends are in totally different phases of life and its driving me nuts! I live in the city and am very active; so if anyone wants to meet up for walks/coffee/anything let me know--or if anyone has any suggestions for classes that would be great!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Philly Area--Need Mom Friends

• Have you checked out the new kids center in the city called Nest?  It looks amazing!  Classes and place for coffee with kids.
  • Im a city girl too and my friends are the same. I am the only prego one and often find myself in rittenhouse square walking around, well wobbling....lol Just 2 more motnhs to go!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here!  Live and work in the city, and I have one mommy friend who I don't even see much at all.  Life sure has changed since I don't go out much anymore.  

I have been searching for a pregnancy or moms support group, but cant seem to find any.  I would love to me more city moms!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • I'm also a SAHM in the city.  My daughter just turned one.  I joined the MOMS Club of Philadelphia.  It's been great.  They have activities all across the city. There are quite a few moms that have joined recently that have newborns. 

Here's the website...

https://momsclubphilly.goodbb.net/

Also, we go to Nest at least once/week.  I think it's great once the babies get mobile. 

• Hi Ladies.  If you are interested in getting a group together, I live in the city and would love to offer a prenatal yoga get together. Free of charge, just to have fun and relax.  I am a vinyasa and prenatal instructor and would be happy to organize a get together.  Happy Thanksgiving.
    Dona Birth Doula Prenatal and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Childbirth Education Instructor
    Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"