May 2012 Moms
Options

Cloudy Urine?

Morning Ladies!

I have noticed over the past few days that there are times where my urine is very cloudy.  Do you think it is anything to worry about?  Maybe I am not drinking enough water.

Thoughts on this? 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cloudy Urine?

• Options
    I would call your doctor as soon as they open this morning. It can be anything from something you ate to dehydration to a bladder infection to other things. It's not worth dismissing.
  • Options

I don't think its anything to get worried about, especially in the abscence of other symptoms.  No pain or fever, right?  Pregnant women are passing a lot of dischage during pregnancy that can cloud urine.  Or it can definitely just be as simple as not taking in enough fluids.  All that being said, that's what nurses are for - - give your OB's office a call and let them know.  They may want to run a sample to make sure its not sugar in your urine or a UTI.   Give your OBs office a quick call and speak to the nurse.  GL!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been having the same issue. I just went to the Dr. yesterday and they did a urine sample. They said all was fine with me but just to ease your mind you may want to ask. I blame mine on the fact that I know I don't drink enough water. I say as long as you feel okay you shouldn't have anything to be worried about.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    I've had cloudy urine with every pregnancy so far and never had my urine test come back anything but great. It had to do with the vitamins we are all taking and passing the bad stuff out of your body. That being said extra water wouldn't hurt being extra hydrated is always good while pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    My doctor told me since my urine sample came back fine, it's most likely from my prenatal pill. She said it's nothing to worry about. However, they'll check a urine sample at each visit just to make sure.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is often cloudy and it's dehydration or my prenate. My urine tests are fine. Don't fret.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Occasionally I have slightly slightly cloudy pee as well...but glancing as I did it one day...(I'm nosey) I lean forward to expel as much as I can and it sorta directs my stream backward...and the force of pushing per sometimes forces the vaginal discharge to the opening, it's a little white, they mix, voila!! Cloudy-ish pee.
    married 9/2010
    DS1 11/2010 (angel)
    DS2 5/2012
    DS3 4/2015
    New baby 6/2020
  • Options
    Mine is pretty cloudy as well and I'm blaming on the fact that I'm getting hardly any fluids down right now.  Water makes me SO nauseous :(  The urine sample at my last appointment came back fine which is why I'm leaning towards fluid intake. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"