Maine Babies
Options

psa for make your own announcements...

winkflash has a sale until tomorrow for 0.23 cent cards.  i just made penelope's, they are 5x7 glossy photocards with 3 pictures, i ordered 70 of them and it is only running me $16.10, plus 8 bucks for shipping.  thought i would throw that out there for the momma's on a budget... when they aren't on sale they are 0.39 cents which is pretty cheap, i've bought them at that price before for christmas cards, too.

Re: psa for make your own announcements...

• Options
    That is awesome!  Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options

I just got an e-mail from snapfish with a good deal in there, too!  We're combining birth announcements with Christmas cards because we're cheap like that!  I don't know if it will work, but we're planning on just recreating the same card in 3 different accounts to get 60 Christmas card/birth announcements for $0.60!  I hope it will work!!

Get your first set of 20 4" x 8" photo cards for just 20? -- that's only a penny each! Choose from over 100 holiday designs that are completely customizable.

Just use coupon CARD08 at checkout to save big on your season's greetings. Hurry, this offer ends November 23!*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is awesome! I wish the sale would go on for another 10 weeks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"