North Carolina Babies

baby or mommy&me classes in Cary/Apex area?

Hey ladies!  I'm hoping some of you might be able to point me in the right direction. I'm a SAHM and my LO just turned 9 mths old.  I'm starting to think my LO would enjoy and benefit from some daytime activities/classes but I'm not sure where to start.  I'm from ATL and most of my friends there have their 1yr-ish aged kids in music classes.  I don't even know where to look for something like that here.

Any ideas?  Any advice you can give me would be great!

Thank you so much!

dx PCOS on Metformin
LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
Totally worth the wait!
Getting ready for #2
Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
My Chart / Info for Newbies

Re: baby or mommy&me classes in Cary/Apex area?

• I did Kindermusik in Cary when my daughter was an infant and really liked it ...here's a link https://kindervillage.yourvirtuoso.com/  We had Ms. Suzi for a teacher and she's the best :)

We also did swimming lessons when she was little - not like they really learn much but it's fun and something to do.  We did it once through Rex hospital when she was little and also through Triangle Swim School https://www.triangleswimschool.com/  

hope that helps!  Also, lots of local libraries have infant storytime during the day (sometimes you have to call them to get days/times) and I think Barnes and Noble have some daytime storytimes too. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • THank you!  That's very helpful!
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Loading the player...
  • Also check the parks and rec department.  I used to work for Raleigh Parks and Rec and they publish seasonal activities booklets...lots were geared toward mommy and child.  You can swing by Bond Park or Laurel Hills Community Centers and pick up a free publication anytime.  I'd start there and then move to looking into smaller groups.  Chances are, you'll meet mommies through the classes you sign up for and discover new opportunities.  I would notice, when I taught preschool camps for Ral. Parks and Rec that the same children would be in the same classes, time and time again since their parents all started hanging out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"