Minnesota Babies

Where to take holiday photos?

Any suggestions for public places to take family photos? Such as a library, mall, museum, etc. that decorates very elegantly for the holidays?

Thanks! 

LL www.aModernFamily.blogspot.com

Re: Where to take holiday photos?

• The Conservatory at Como has poinsettias every year (starting December 3rd) in the Sunken Garden.  I believe you have to buy a permit to have a professional photography take pictures though.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • The St. Paul Hotel in downtown has beautiful decorations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • The University Club on Summit - might have to call to have it set up, but they usually have a beautiful/elegant holiday display...

The Sunken garden at Como usually does a pointsetta display... 

Believe it or not, call some of the area greenhouses - Bachman's, Gerten's, etc. who will know the places that really go all-out for Christmas displays... Or for that matter, just simply going out to an area Christmas Tree Farm which will make a great photo backdrop!

Most photographers have some sort of holiday setup - I know mine has a fireplace in her basement that she uses for a backdrop.  Last year we used my brother's fireplace for a family pic and it worked great - didn't need to do anything to it since it was nicely decorated...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Galleria in Edina is really pretty during the holidays.  You might try there.
    It was a long road for our family...our 3 angels in heaven are always watching over us!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks ladies for the suggestions - some really good ideas!! I like the Como idea! Or even going to Bachman's....great stuff.
    LL www.aModernFamily.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"