Blended Families
Options

Gotta love being a step mom...cross post from my bmb

DH & I finally figured out why his daughter has been a little hellion lately when she's at our house.

Apparently, her mother told her, "Daddy only married Trebmal because she got pregnant and Trebmal only got pregnant because I did and you don't have to be nice to or spend any extra time with her, her parents, her sister or her niece because daddy will get tired of her and they'll get a divorce so if you're not very close to any of them, then it'll hurt you less".

AYFKM???!! Yeah, she's 33 years old, remarried and pregnant herself,  FFS. DH is LIVID.

She also told my sister she didn't want me at their daughter's parent teacher conference tomorrow because I am a teacher, too and I will dominate the conversation and won't let her, or her husband or my DH talk to the teacher about their daughter.

Yeah, DH was digging around for his lawyer's number last night, he is soooooo pissed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gotta love being a step mom...cross post from my bmb

• Options

Where do these evil women come from!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

You'd think if she was also remarried and pregnant she would have moved on and could let this sh!t go.  When BM's say crap like that it only makes them sound bitter and jealous.

Before DH and I got married BM told him (in remediation) that our marriage would only last six months.  Thanks b!tch.  It's already been over 2 years.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do you know this?
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    imageLittlejen22:
    How do you know this?
    She told my sister. They live in the same town. My sister thought I should know due to the issues we've been having.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

After 5 years of marriage my SD's BM still refers to me as daddy's girlfriend but refers to her boyfriend as my SD's step dad.

These women are delusional!

• Options

BM sounds pretty horrid. These kind of women seems so immature!!! My DH's Ex included.

Maybe BM doesn't want you at parent teacher conferences because she feels threatened by you. As a teacher (and normal, functional human being) you have knowledge and insight that she doesn't have.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Some people never get over it. BM was never married to my DH. They had a daughter (she is 8 1/2 now). She got married when SD was 6 months.

I have started dating my now DH when SD was 1 1/2. BM never got over it. She cannot accept that we are married and keeps telling SD that I should be jealous of her....

The best thing we found to deal with psycho BM was a very low contact policy. My DH only communicates via e-mail in very telegraphic way such as "the visitation dates are such and such" and we never reply to her rants.

She still sends lengthy e-mails cursing and accusing, be we just ignore. Some people are sick and do not deserve our energy.

Now we are expecting our 1st child. We will wait as much as we can to tell SD the news because I am afraid BM will flip.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"