Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

any moms in Duncanville/Arlington Area

HEy ladies ! LOoking for new friends with kids .. Most of my friends are single or have no kids. I live in Duncanville TX not to far from Dallas. Im 26 yrs old im married and my bby girl is 4 months... my email is jazmin41285@yahoo.com

Re: any moms in Duncanville/Arlington Area

• Options

I'm in your area, but I'm not due until April 2012 and I do not have any other kids.  We just bought a house off of I-20 and Mountain Creek Pkwy.

Sorry.

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I saw that you are somewhat close to where I live and was wondering if you knew of any places that offer prenatal aerobics. I would really prefer not to do yoga, and at the moment that is all I can find that is being offered. I'm new to the area so I'm kind of lost. Any help would be appreciated!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Roneisa. I am in Arlington area with a four month old son. I am 24 years old.
    RT & R2
  • Options

hi kmjoslin: not sure exactly where you live..but i am also new to the area. i just moved to arlington a couple months ago and i've been taking aqua aerobics class through the parks and recreation department here. though they aren't specifically prenatal classes, they are very low impact, safe and beneficial for pregnant women. if you are anywhere near arlington and are interested, i can send you some info! i was hoping to meet some other pregnant ladies in the classes, but they are mostly filled with way older women:-)

• Options
    My son is three months old..I'm married and live in Southeast Arlington. I am 34, work full time, breastfeed my son, and raise my ten year old fraternal twins. Wanna jog? I recently realised I am a little chunky...
    Keep on pluggin!
  • Options
    Feel free to email me !! jazmin41285@yahoo.com or add my facebook group Dallas moms 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"