Trying to Get Pregnant

hoping ya'll are nicer.

My name is Mallory and I've been dating my boyfriend Kyle for about a year now. I introduced myself to the babies on the brain board but they seem pretty mean. I am not a mean girl and prefer niceness. My sister talks about her friends on the bump all the time, so I thought I'd say hey.  We are talking about getting hitched real soon but I think we may be getting married before that! My period is almost late but I started it on Monday. It's just clear instead of red. My family is going to freak out because Kyle and I haven't been dating that long, but oh wells. ;)

Anyways, just thought I'd say hey. So HEY!!!

Mallory

Re: hoping ya'll are nicer.

• imagemallory+kyle:

My name is Mallory and I've been dating my boyfriend Kyle for about a year now. I introduced myself to the babies on the brain board but they seem pretty mean. I am not a mean girl and prefer niceness. My sister talks about her friends on the bump all the time, so I thought I'd say hey.  We are talking about getting hitched real soon but I think we may be getting married before that! My period is almost late but I started it on Monday. It's just clear instead of red. My family is going to freak out because Kyle and I haven't been dating that long, but oh wells. ;)

Mallory

Umm what? You bleed clear? What species are you?

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • lurker here but have to respond.....your period is late but you started it on Monday? And it's clear?? That would be called discharge. What are you talking about? Sorry I can't give you a warm official welcome since I'm not a typical poster on this particular board. I will let a more frequent poster do that.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • By the way, We are meanies over here too. Not sure how much you will like it here either.

***sits back and watches***

• Your period is clear??  What????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope I doubt we will be any nicer than they were

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/60106014.aspx

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How old are you?

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• imagerrcraz7:

Umm what? You bleed clear? What species are you?

Dead.

Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• How exactly are they mean?  And what do you consider mean?
  • imageLilyPotter218:

imagehappy2be1102:
    lurker here but have to respond.....your period is late but you started it on Monday? And it's clear?? That would be called discharge. What are you talking about? Sorry I can't give you a warm official welcome since I'm not a typical poster on this particular board. I will let a more frequent poster do that.

Can I also add... What is the difference between hitched and married? 

That is what you do with your "buddy" - see her other posts if you need clarification.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am confused by all this harsh energy. Why is everyone so cranky today? Don't worry it will be TGIF before we know it!!!!

Mallory

• First, welcome.

Second, I read your posts on BOTB and honestly the replies could have been MUCH worse.  (I mean... you bleed clear fluid, missed your period but then got it, you seem to think the words "hitch" and "married" have different meanings, and you refer to your boyfriend as "Buddy").  You just seem all over the place confused from your posts!

Third...   ::::insert eyeroll here:::: 

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• imagemallory+kyle:

Your period starts the first day of RED flow 

"Getting hitched" is a slang term for "getting married."

:confused::

~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Just read the BOTB post and she said the clear period comes before the red one.  So there you have it!
  • imagemallory+kyle:

Mallory

1st bolded:  www.babygaga.com   YWIA

2nd:  huh?

3rd:  LOL

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT GETTING HITCHED IS THE SAME THING AS GETTING MARRIED YA'LL.

And it is too a period! Why else would my mom have told me I need to wear pantiliners when it comes?

• imageSParkman80:
    imagemallory+kyle:

Mallory

1st bolded:  www.babygaga.com   YWIA

2nd:  huh?

3rd:  LOL

I don't think babygaga will know what to do with her either. Clear period?

• imagemallory+kyle:

I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT GETTING HITCHED IS THE SAME THING AS GETTING MARRIED YA'LL.

And it is too a period! Why else would my mom have told me I need to wear pantiliners when it comes?

MUD and not even good MUD at that!

• imageDeerHunter79:
    Just read the BOTB post and she said the clear period comes before the red one.  So there you have it!

And a I always thought that was just CM.  I learn something new on this board every day.  :::Off to check for my period before my period::: 

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Wickedsugar, yes I know blood is red.
  • imagemallory+kyle:

I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT GETTING HITCHED IS THE SAME THING AS GETTING MARRIED YA'LL.

Y'all.

MUD

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • imagerrcraz7:
    imagemallory+kyle:

She didn't want to handle your crusty crispy drawers on laundry day.

*Dead*

• Sitting back.......This is gonna be a good one.....Ps welcome, but we are rowdy on this board too. Confused plus your post is confusing clear,talking about getting hitched,but want to get married before that....Ok now getting popcorn...
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imageDeerHunter79:
    imagemallory+kyle:

Yes

• imageDeerHunter79:
    imagemallory+kyle:

Gary is disappointed

• Okay, I'm sorry but ya'll I'm from Mississippi. I say ya'll. I can't help it.
  • imagemallory+kyle:

Perhaps you need to reread your original post, along with a biology book.  Pantyliners/pads/tampons are for cleanliness.  There is no medical reason to use them, including when you're on your peroid. 

And no, discharging cervical fluid is not, in fact, your period.  I really can't believe this is necessary to explian...according to womenshealth.gov: Periods can be light, moderate, or heavy in terms of how much blood comes out of the vagina. This is called menstrual flow

~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • imagemallory+kyle:
    Okay, I'm sorry but ya'll I'm from Mississippi. I say ya'll. I can't help it.

Um....it isnt the fact that you say "y'all" that we have the problem with!

• imagemallory+kyle:
    Okay, I'm sorry but ya'll I'm from Mississippi. I say ya'll. I can't help it.

You could at least spell it correctly.  It's y'all, not ya'll.

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • imagemallory+kyle:

I am confused by all this harsh energy. Why is everyone so cranky today? Don't worry it will be TGIF before we know it!!!!

Mallory

Friday is not going to make you any less ignorant. This is MUD right? Buddy... Ha :)

• Ummmm okay Confused
  • ::grabs another bowl of chips:: continue...continue..
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • imageLilyPotter218:
    imagemallory+kyle:

I am confused by all this harsh energy. Why is everyone so cranky today? Don't worry it will be TGIF before we know it!!!!

Mallory

Friday is not going to make you any less ignorant. This is MUD right? Buddy... Ha :)

LMFAO!! 

• imagemallory+kyle:

W. O. W.  This response actually makes you sound more confused....  I'm also calling BS on the mom comment.... seriously, WTH OP?!?!?!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• So this is what MUD tastes like.........

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"